Stage 3 will provide:
- 190,000 m2 new land area - of which 155,000 m2 are for lease
- 1,050 metres of new quay
- Water depth 10-13 metres at the quay
- Greater water depth in the entrance (the water depth will be increased from 12 to 16 metres)
- Greater water depth at the cruise quay (the water depth will be increased from 11 to 12.5 metres)
- Greatly improved navigation conditions in the East Port (wider entrance)
- FF Skagen A/S has secured 60,000 m2 to establish warehouses and a container terminal, among other things.
- Pelagia AS has secured 38,000 m2 to establish a fishing industry with processing of pelagic fishes.